Due Dates :
Due dates for the collection of the 2022 tax year payable in 2023:
RE 1st Half — February 17, 2023 is the last day to pay taxes for the 1st half
RE 2nd Half — July 14, 2023 is the last day to pay taxes for the 2nd half
MH 1st Half — March 1, 2023 is the last day to pay taxes for the 1st half
MH 2nd Half — July 31, 2023 is the last day to pay taxes for the 2nd half
- U.S. Postal Service (USPS) postmark on the due date is acceptable
- 5% penalty on the 1st half amount effective for the first 10 business days after the due date and 10% penalty thereafter
How to Pay :
***** Be advised - any tax bill that has a past due date may have additional charges *****
Via Credit Card ( $2.00 on Debit or 3% on Credit Cards ) We do not accept credit card payments via phone call !
- Pay your taxes online
- Pay your taxes online with doxo
Free when you use your bank account!
Via Check or Money Order
- Payment by check or money order may be mailed to:
Wyandot County Treasurer
109 S Sandusky Avenue, Room 22
Upper Sandusky, Ohio 43351-1494
- In Person - Over the counter - We also accept cash and checks at our counter on the 2nd floor of the Wyandot County Courthouse
Via Payment Options
Monthly payments allow taxpayers to manage their annual expenses by dividing the cost of real estate taxes throughout the year.
Any questions or concerns please contact : Frank Grafmiller, Kris Cochran, Kay Collins, or DeLyn Bowen at 419-294-2131 or Email the Treasurer's Office. (firstname.lastname@example.org)