- Online payment services are provided by Lexis Nexis VitalChek Credit Card Payment.
- A convenience fee will be added to your total when making a payment by credit or debt card. This fee is charged by Lexis Nexis VitalChek and is not retained by this government office.
- Online payments can be made for court costs and fines of the Wyandot County Common Pleas Court, General and Domestic Relations Divisions.
- Online payments CANNOT be made for UPPER SANDUSKY MUNICPAL COURT OR TRAFFIC TICKETS.
- Online payments CANNOT be made for WYANDOT COUNTY PROBATE & JUVENILE COURTS.
- Payments made after 4:00 p.m., will be credited to next business day.
- There is a minimum payment of $5.00.
- If you have any questions, please call the Wyandot County Clerk of Courts at 419-294-1432, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (except legal holidays)
- To make an online payment, you will be required to enter the party's NAME and search for the correct case number.